Thursday, March 10, 2011

AC/DC (Blow Up Your Video) 1988

AC/DC (Blow Up Your Video) 1988 

Front Cover

Back Cover

Blow Up Your Video would be the final album with Simon Wright on Drums. I'm guessing even he was disappointed with the end result and decided to leave. I dunno. This album is hovering around/below average. It's not the piece of shit that most fans like to say it is. But it really is a sub-par performance by the band as a whole. Most of the songs are pretty forgettable and uninspired. Even the "hits" are far from the best and pale in comparison to what a true AC/DC hit is to me. I'm one of the biggest fans of the band and will try in vein to make myself like something just out of loyalty. But this is a very trying album to do so with. And anyone that says this one is better than Fly On The Wall is delusional.

Fave Songs: Heatseeker. No MVP here.

Album Cover is pretty damn weak. It's clearly the work of someone that was trying out his brand spanking new edition of Photoshop and this was the result of using the program after 10 minutes. Pretty bad. Sigh.

Rating: 2 Stars out of 5

Review by Chiprocks1

Blow Up You Video Music Videos

AC/DC - Heatseeker


AC/DC - That's The Way I Want My Rock 'n Roll



No comments:

Post a Comment