Thursday, March 10, 2011

AC/DC (Family Jewels) 2005 - DVD Set

 AC/DC (Family Jewels) 2005

Front Cover

Back Cover

Family Jewels is a 2 Disc DVD set containing pretty much every single music video and TV appearance of importance in their career. The 3rd Disc containing a few TV appearance as well as the newer music videos picks up where the original set leaves off. The 3rd Disc can be found within the Backtracks box set, which I don't have. Disc 1 is the Bon Scott years and Disc 2 is the Brian Johnson years.

Overall, this is a fantastic set. This is the first time I have watched it since the day I picked it up 5 years ago. And I have a much better appreciation for this DVD set now, coming on the heels of my AC/DC Marathon. Sounds and looks great. Highly recommend this one. 

Included with the DVD set is a 23 page booklet with a biography about the band, TV appearances and music videos.

Rating: 5 Stars out of 5

Review by Chiprocks1



No comments:

Post a Comment