Saturday, March 12, 2011

KISS (Rock And Roll Over) 1976

KISS (Rock And Roll Over) 1976

Front Cover

Back Cover

Full Size RARO Sticker, Order Form and Vinyl Sleeve

Rock And Roll Over was my first KISS album I ever got. I had to beg my Mom to buy it for me. She did. Thanks, Mom. :)  RARO is a fantastic album and is only slightly behind that of Destroyer for Best Of All Time for the band. It's a shame they don't perform many of the songs from the album now (with the exception of the 1996 Reunion Tour). The only song that sees the light of day anywhere on the set list would be Calling Dr. Love. But during the aforementioned tour, they routinely brought out such classics as I Want You, Take Me and Calling Dr. Love.

Fave Songs: All of 'em. Even Peter Criss' sappy, country-ish Hard Luck Woman can't be ignored. MVP goes to I Want You.

RARO continued the trend of packing free stuff in the album covers. With this one you got a full size replica sticker of the cover, an order form for more KISS goodies. And the sleeve, not so much a freebie as it was just really cool to look at.

Rating: 5 Stars out of 5

Review by Chiprocks1

No comments:

Post a Comment