Saturday, March 12, 2011

KISS (The Best Of Solo Albums) 1979

KISS (The Best Of Solo Albums) 1979

Collector's Item

Front Cover

Back in the day, long before there was even a hint of Amazon, Internet, etc...I had to go to a local Record shop that specialized in Vinyl Imports and whatnot. This is where I manage to pick this one up along with a couple others. This is very rare as it was only released in Europe. I originally thought I scored a misprint album when I saw the "fucked up" KISS logo on the cover. Once I bought it I discovered that for obvious reasons the Double SS was changed to backward ZZ due to the connotation of what it meant to European countries.

As for the album, any song by Ace Frehley included here is a winner. But any with Peter Criss nulifies this. On top of that, they left off the best songs from Gene and Paul's solo albums. Go figure.


Rating: 2 Stars out of 5

Review by Chiprocks1

No comments:

Post a Comment