Saturday, March 12, 2011

KISS (Jigoku-Retsuden - Aka KISS Klassics) 2009

KISS (Jigoku-Retsuden - Aka KISS Klassics) 2009 

Front Cover

Klassic is exactly what I expected. Blasphemy!  I tried to keep an open mind, and ear with this one. But dude, you just don't mess with the originals! On top of that, all the songs have a much slower pace. Why? I have no idea. I just don't understand the need to re-record classic KISS songs with Eric Singer and Tommy Thayer. What's the point?

Only song even worth anything on this one is Do You Love Me?, which seems to actually add something new and different to it. Still prefer the original though.

Album cover sucks. What the fuck is it? I dunno. All I know is that the album was originally released in Japan, so naturally it's going to incorporate the culture into the album itself. Still sucks though.

I'm being very generous with the 1 star rating. No music videos were released for this one that I know of.

Rating: 1 Star out of 5

Review by Chiprocks1

No comments:

Post a Comment